Bali Destination Pre-Wedding Package

I would like to take this opportunity to wish everyone a happy new year! And may 2009 bring you and your loved ones much happiness, good health, and success. To celebrate the new year, I have some great news for you. I’m pleased to launch my Bali Destination Pre-Wedding Outdoor Photography Package.
Why Bali, you may ask. Well, it’s because Bali is quite like my second home. Since I made my first visit four years ago, I’ve been back there every year, and each time, I’ve travelled extensively to different locations on the beautiful island. Not only is it an ideal location, offering different types of spectacular scenery for a pre-wedding photography shoot but it is also a fantastic place for a honeymoon.
The Bali Destination Pre-Wedding Package is inclusive of an exclusive custom-made hardcover coffee table album, and a photo-music slideshow on CDROM of photos taken during the shoot. All the photos taken during the pre-wedding will be returned to the couple as high-resolution files on CDROM.
Couples will be picked-up from their hotel in Bali in an air-conditioned van on the date of their pre-wedding shoot and sent back to their hotel after the shoot. The shoot will take place at a few specific locations with different sceneries on Bali island.The package also comes complete with make-up and hair-do.
And the best news is you don’t have to pay a surcharge for my airfare and hotel because I will already be there in March. Currently, I still have two more slots available in end March so if you are interested, do contact me soon to make your bookings at: alex@alexmoi.net or +6012-2016322

0 comments:

Template by : kendhin x-template.blogspot.com